The Texture King has been texturing ceilings in Calgary for over a decade. This company is owner operated which means you will not beat my quality or my prices.

Popcorn texture removal, Knockdown application, step 3, part 1: Protecting the floors

The majority of homes I remove the popcorn ceilings in are lived in and partially or fully furnished. Because I spray on my primer there will be a mist of paint that falls on the entire floor and when texture there is a lot of over spray so every square inch of the surrounding area must be covered with plastic sheets and paper.
Below are pictures of me preparing the area for texturing.







Step 3, Part 2: Protecting the walls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have used Texture King for a project please feel free to leave a testimonial or review in the comment section. thank you, I appreciate your business.