The Texture King has been texturing ceilings in Calgary for over a decade. This company is owner operated which means you will not beat my quality or my prices.

Who is the Texture King

I am a 30 year old calgarian that has lived in this great city almost my entire life.
I have been doing nothing but texturing ceilings for the past decade.
I was an employee of Cal-Tex for one year.
Then I became a Sub-Contractor through Cal-Tex for 7 years. (Used my own tools but got the work from cal-tex)
Now, and for the past 4 years, I have been the proud owner/operator of the "Texture King" company that has been performing flawlessly in and around the Calgary, Alberta area.

I have now decided to form a one man texture service that will be affordable for every home owner and my decade of nothing but texture experience will insure a quality job every time.

Texture king ceiling texture repair calgary
Texture king ceiling texture repair calgary
Texture king ceiling texture repair calgary

Texture king ceiling texture repair calgaryTexture king ceiling texture repair calgary

Texture king ceiling texture repair calgary
Texture king ceiling texture repair calgaryTexture king ceiling texture repair calgaryknock down textured ceiling repairs calgary

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have used Texture King for a project please feel free to leave a testimonial or review in the comment section. thank you, I appreciate your business.